A new resource for the judiciary
Interested in improving your communication in court?
Want to know more about therapeutic jurisprudence, problem solving approaches or solution-focused justice?
Would you like to know more about how to support offender rehabilitation and motivate behavioural change?
Would you like a more rewarding life on the bench?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may be interested in the forthcoming…
Therapeutic Jurisprudence Court Craft Series
A series of easy to read blog posts
delivered straight to your email inbox
Practical tips for the judiciary on topics such as:
- judicial communication skills,
- judicial listening skills,
- processes and strategies for behavioural change
- TJ/solution-focused/problem solving approaches
- procedural justice
- translating the latest research from other disciplines into improved court practice
- and more
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TJ COURT CRAFT SERIES: Simply sign up for this blog – enter your email on the right hand side of this blog and click “follow”. You will then receive the regular (but not too regular) bulletins of the TJ Court Craft series.
SPREAD THE WORD: forward this email to your colleagues